Get an Apple IPOD completely FREE!!!!!

Hey! Check out this great site that is giving away totally free iPods! I've joined and I think you should as well. It's a completely legitimate offer, and this company has already given away $4 million in free stuff!

Channel 4 (FOX) just had a story on this company last night and they really are giving these away!

All you have to do is join, complete an online offer, and refer friends to do the same. That's it!

Here is my referral link. To help me get my iPod, click this exact link to join, or copy and paste it into a browser:

Thanks!

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Gee Tom, use you paper route money and just buy an iPod.

Reply to
Al Bundy