Getting Clicking sound After Installing New Drums

Hi! 97 pontiac GA 3.1 v6. I just installed a brand new pair of drums on the rear, the right side went on pretty against the shoes, I had to tap it on with a sledge hammer. The other day I noticed a click click sound when
applying brakes with a medium amount of pressure. They stop just fine though. Any idea what the clicking sound is?
Billy Boy Blue wrote:

Lug nuts loose?

on
They are tight
Billy Boy Blue wrote:

Just stop right there. Take the drums back off, take the shoes off. Check for any burrs where the drums rub on the backing plates, and file them off. Properly lube those friction points. PROPERLY adjust the shoes so the drums go on by hand. BTW, You really shouldn't install new drums without new shoes and hardware too. GW
The other day I noticed a click click sound when

on
What part is actually causing the clicking and why only under moderate pressure?
I'd suspect bent backing plate, especially on sledgehammered side. 2 piece backing plates are the way to go !

Dan