getting the right springs

can anyone please help advise me find the right springs for my '69 nova? i talked to a couple springs shops around here, but they were both extremely rude
and didn't like me asking questions.
what i am looking for are a set of multileafs for my originally monoleaf car. i have a set of multileafs on right now, and i want to stay multileaf because it's just so much more comfortable than my monoleafs. the reason i want to replace them is because they are already sagging, and if i installed the traction bars now, there would be less than 3" of clearance - the spring sits dead flat when the car is empty. now, why don't i re-arch it you ask? well, the spring shops here (the only ones within reasonable drive) are charging me $78 per spring to rearch them... i figured that at that price, i might as well get new ones. that, and i could probably sell the old ones to someone else.
what i need in this spring, is the ability to clear a 26" tall tire for the track, and enough spring rate to hold weight and hook well. i am also going to be running traction bars with these as mentioned above, so i hope i get enough ground clearance. i figure if i ever step up to 28" tires i can always run a slightly longer shackle to raise it up a little more.
so does anyone have any suggestions/opinions? any sources for springs online?
thanks!
Try Eaton Detroit Spring in Detroit. They advertise in all the car and hot rod mags. You've no doubt seen their ad with the silver 48 - 50 Ford Panel truck featured.
They might not be able to give you a quick answer but at least you'll talk to someone who actually cares and is interested in helping you get it right.
We've had excellent service from them with a few of our projects that we needed solid advice and correct parts.
I'm sure they have a web site but I dont know the URL. A search for them by name should do the trick..
-- Mike.................................................... "Opportunities are spawned from crisis"