GM 3800 series ll vs series lll

Can anyone explain the differences between the 3800 series ll and the series lll? Has the intake manifold leak problem been fixed on the series lll?

Reply to
Don R

So they say... And I have no reason to doubt it. I wonder if it holds surprises of its own.

Reply to
<HLS

Series III does not use a plastic upper intake manifold. It's aluminum. So there should be no problems with it. Hopefully....for the customer.

Ian

Reply to
shiden_kai