GM Acadia

Just read about the GM Acadia CUV in today's paper. My gosh it's a Ford Freestyle , but says GMC on the grill.

Reply to
who

I doubt it. This category of large crossovers has yet to see any momentum. The Pacifica was first and has never sold very well. The Freestyle came next and is also an also-ran.

GM also has the problem of introducing too many similar vehicles across their multiple brands. Make one. Make it great. Market it well.

Reply to
John Horner

I just bought one and love it. It has the interior capacity of the Yukon, but on 6 cylinders w/better gas mileage. Handles well and the finish-out is nice. Dealers in Dallas are having a hard time keeping them in stock.