GM and Ford to began some sort of partnership

I heard a 3 second blurb about GM and Ford possibly forming some sort of partnership. No details. If it's extensive, they sure could save a ton of money on R&D/production, etc.. Hate to see jobs get eliminated, but these jobs would probably be eliminated anyway. And if the 2 co's remain healthy financially through this partnership, they can then compete better with Toyota, Honda, and others and possibly gain future market share.

Reply to
grappletech

Seems like a natural.........

Reply to
Stu P Dasaell

A family that sticks together sinks together

Reply to
Gosi

Yeah, like two losers who meet in a bar and end up in a cheap motel.

Reply to
<HLS

That was funny, naturally.... By the way tell your wife we said hello ;)

mike hunt

Reply to
Mike Hunter

From what I read this weekend, GM and Ford held talks during the summer, but nothing came of it.