GM and Ford to began some sort of partnership

I heard a 3 second blurb about GM and Ford possibly forming some sort of partnership. No details. If it's extensive, they sure could save a ton of
money on R&D/production, etc.. Hate to see jobs get eliminated, but these jobs would probably be eliminated anyway. And if the 2 co's remain healthy financially through this partnership, they can then compete better with Toyota, Honda, and others and possibly gain future market share.
-
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060918/ap_on_bi_ge/gm_ford_3
Seems like a natural.........

A family that sticks together sinks together

Yeah, like two losers who meet in a bar and end up in a cheap motel.
That was funny, naturally.... By the way tell your wife we said hello ;)
mike hunt

From what I read this weekend, GM and Ford held talks during the summer, but nothing came of it.