GM Back on top! 5 million cars sold in June!

http://www.baltimoresun.com/business/nationworld/ats-ap_business12jul01,1,455709.story?coll=sns-business-headlines

dl wrote:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/business/nationworld/ats-ap_business12jul01,1,455709.story?coll=sns-business-headlines Registered members only. I don't think I want to give the Baltimore Sun my info.
` end
Wow 5 million sold in a month. I didn't think there were enough minutes in a month when all the salemaen combined could chure out that much paper work.
: - )
Harryface 05 Park Avenue 91 Bonneville LE, 303,555 miles

5 millions in one month, I understand now why they are not too worry when I threat them to buy another brand next time ...