gm bailout

there are a half dozen people in this group the alll they do is complain about the bailout with taxpayers money and that is all well and good but to hope that gm would fail and complain as much as they do you would think that since they cannot do anything about it now would want gm to prosper or the taxpayer will lose 3 or 4 times the money already spent dosnt make sense of course if your just a fffen troll it make sense.

Reply to
tc

"tc" wrote .......all some people in this group do is complain about the bailout with taxpayers money. Since they can't do anything about it you would think they would want GM to prosper or the taxpayer will lose 3 or 4 times the money already spent. _______________________________________________________________

The complainers don't want GM to fail; they are asserting that GM has failed and is clinging to a mere semblance of life thanks to feeding tubes perpetually attached to taxpayers.

In this forum we can express our opinions (or troll) one way or the other on such topics but we are powerless to influence the outcomes. Psychologists call it 'Impotent Protest'.

Keep the opinions coming.

Rodan.

Reply to
Rodan

Ya' think? ;)

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Once again our friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling. LOL

Reply to
Mike Hunter

there are a half dozen people in this group all they do is hope for more bailout with taxpayers money and that is all well and good but to hope that gm would succeed and complain as much as they do you would think that since they cannot do anything about it now would want gm to get more bailout and the taxpayer will lose 3 or=A04 times the money already spent doesnt make sense of course.

Reply to
Bjorn

Whether wise or not, the money is spent. We have to hope that GM can arise from the ashes and do something to bring the nation back to prosperity.

Many of us are, perhaps, afraid that they will take the money and resume the role of arrogance. Hope not.

Reply to
hls

Already done

Reply to
Bjorn

Better to invest in winners if you want more winners. GM was in trouble before this depression hit.

I would bet on it if I could. In fact, if they list GM, I will look for shorts and timing for the inevitable.

Reply to
Canuck57