GM Board Should Do This: Coke's Board to Get Bonus or Nothing

GM Board Should Do This: Coke's Board to Get Bonus or Nothing
http://www.nytimes.com/2006/04/06/business/06place.html
-- "The king of Israel answered, "Tell him: 'One who puts on his armor should
not boast like one who takes it off.'"" (1Ki 20:11 NIV)
Jim Higgins wrote:

I really hate websites that require me to register so they can send me spam.
I was able to get right on and I'm not signed in.....
YMMV
Elmer
" Paul " <"=?x-user-defined?Q??= Paul

Elmer Fudd wrote:

Ok, thanks. I have tracking cookies disabled, also. The site did say something about cookies.
Elmer Fudd wrote:

Elmer, you may not have signed in, but you were obviously registered and your cookies still active. I agree with Paul. No reason to register when I can read the story anywhere.