GM Bonds Valued at 12.5 Cents to Settle Credit-Default Swaps

Mikey uses life savings to buy, buy, BUY GM bonds

GM Bonds Valued at 12.5 Cents to Settle Credit-Default Swaps

Jim Higgins

I can't wait until GM get's going again. I think you'll probably shit your pants, and jump off a cliff.

"Civis Romanus Sum" = "I am a Roman Citizen". What's up with that? You're poor white trash, so please stop insulting the Roman's. Here, try this: "Kaj' Ne K'Plah". That's Klingon for "I am poor white trash, with no life, and I get my jollies out of watching other people suffer".

Reply to
80 Knight

Nope, I will wait awhile, then put naked shorts on GM. GM will do it again. Good-bye Money (GM).

And lend them money? You are kidding. Anyone who lends GM money is nuts. So far provent to be a near 100% wipeout for those that did. Sub-zero credit for 10+ years is appropriate and prudent.

The only thong that will make people shit their pants is how much this will cost the taxpayers when all is said and done. Needy-greedy Government Motors is now wholely dependant on the governments hind, and sucking hard.

Reply to
Canuck57