GM Brand Taglines, Do You Like Them? Do They Fit? (An American Revolution, etc.)

As far as I can tell, these are the current slogan/taglines for the GM products in the US:
Chevrolet - An American Revolution
Pontiac - We Build Excitement (is this still Pontiac's slogan?)
Saturn - A Different Kind of Car Company (not used in the current Saturn website, but I couldn't find a newer one if there is a new one)
Buick - Beyond Precision
Cadillac - Break Through ( was Standard of the World for many, many years)
GMC - We Are Professional Grade
Saab - Born From Jets
Isuzu - ???????
What do you think? Are these great, or do you have better suggestions?

A redneck insurgency

"But you can't have it!!"

"Saturn-get ready for new rings"

"Yeah, WAAAY beyond"

"Millions of little old bluehaired ladies can't be wrong!"

"And the owners are prematurely grayed"

We'll have to wait until GM works its magic with SAAB, before coming up with an apt slogan.

I always liked the slogan..."see the USA in a Chevrolet".

How about.... "We promise not to screw you again. We really mean it this time."
The Led Zepplin music for the Caddy commercials is nice! Imagine Led Zepplin music on Caddy commercials back in the 1970's!