GM Brand Taglines, Do You Like Them? Do They Fit? (An American Revolution, etc.)

As far as I can tell, these are the current slogan/taglines for the GM products in the US:

Chevrolet - An American Revolution

Pontiac - We Build Excitement (is this still Pontiac's slogan?)

Saturn - A Different Kind of Car Company (not used in the current Saturn website, but I couldn't find a newer one if there is a new one)

Buick - Beyond Precision

Cadillac - Break Through ( was Standard of the World for many, many years)

GMC - We Are Professional Grade

Saab - Born From Jets

Isuzu - ???????

What do you think? Are these great, or do you have better suggestions?

Reply to
John Horner

A redneck insurgency

"But you can't have it!!"

"Saturn-get ready for new rings"

"Yeah, WAAAY beyond"

"Millions of little old bluehaired ladies can't be wrong!"

"And the owners are prematurely grayed"

We'll have to wait until GM works its magic with SAAB, before coming up with an apt slogan.

Reply to
<HLS

I always liked the slogan..."see the USA in a Chevrolet".

Reply to
Oil Can Harry

How about.... "We promise not to screw you again. We really mean it this time."

Reply to
NickySantoro

The Led Zepplin music for the Caddy commercials is nice! Imagine Led Zepplin music on Caddy commercials back in the 1970's!

Reply to
James C. Reeves