GM Canada's latest repair satisfaction survey

Got GM Canada's latest satisfaction survey in the mail, you know, the ones they send to you after you've gone to the dealer for some sort of warranty work.
All of the previous ones I've gotten had a place to comment on the dealer and a place to comment about the car.
The latest one I received only had a place to comment on the dealer, so I had no place to bitch about quality assurance and supplier component issues. But, I said my usual good things about the dealership, and then compared the dealers quality work to GM piss poor QA.
Next form I get will probably be blank :)