GM cash back incentives -canada

Right now GM has a 4500 cash rebate (non-stackable) or 0% financing. They also have $1500 fall bonus (which my dealer says I can't combine with the $4500. However, he says that I can combine a $1000 new grad
incentive (just graduated from school) and a $500 24 test drive incentive.
I guess my question is, has anyone had any experience with this? Can I stack the 1000 school + the 500 test drive with the $4500 cash rebate? Can I stack all 4? Can I not stack anything with the $4500? Please let me know your experience. Thanks,
Rob
PS: This is for a Pontiac Sunfire in Ontario Canada if it makes a difffence.
GM cash back incentives -canada

I don't have experience with that particular promotion, but when I got my car in February I was able to use my GM "staff" discount, plus I got a $500 loyalty credit and a low lease rate.
From what they've offered you, take the $4500 rebate.
You also might want to check with another Pontiac dealer and see if the story is the same.
Brad
Check and see if the Grad rebate calls for you to go through GMAC they raise the rates to make back the cash most of the time.

You can take all the rebates but no the 0% too. Take the rebates then haggle over interest. They should be able to get you around 5%.

But for a Sunfire though...buy something with some quality. Go out in style with an Oldsmobile...

The way they're dealing now.....demand it all.
I got my rendezvous for $2500 below invoice. That's just insane. They can't do that forever....