GM Class II Data Bus Interface

I recently installed an aftermarket radio in my 2004 Grand Prix. After doing so, my dashboard time display and door chimes stopped working. I bought a data bus interface to correct this, btu have not installed it
yet. Will this fix the problem of my clock too? Or just the door chimes? The box doesn't say anything about clock, so I'm curious. I'm actually more concerned with THAT than the stinkin door chimes. Please help! Thanks!