GM ECM Speed Sensor

Hi, can anyone tell me where I can find the SPEED SENSOR WIRE. I am installing an aftermarket cruise control unit on my 1997 S-10 GM truck. The instructions tell me to: "attach a blue wire from the aftermarket
Electronic Module harness to the vehicles speed sensor wire". They just don't enlighten me as to where I can find this wire. Thanks, Rick