gm engine question

No shit...My brother was the parts guy over at DeNooyer. He quit there about 6-8 months ago when they started dicking him around about a promotion. Now he works for the state.

Damn, it is a small cyberspace!!!

Reply to
Eightupman

Bought my truck at DeNooyer Chevy in Dec. Really is a small world. I only dealt with the service and sales guys. I might have bought a part for my old truck there at some point. My folks bought a van there back in 93 or 94.

Reply to
Mike Levy

Didn't happen to buy a white 2003 1500 with silver two tone??? a Demo??? with a few thousand miles on it... I surely hope not. My brother said that one of the bosses crinkled the truck and they fixed it and tried to sell it as a demo...used the two tone to hide the work.

Reply to
Eightupman

Nah, got a 2000 S-10 ZR2, the Blue one they had in Dec. There was a Red one with a cap on the lot at the same time.

Reply to
Mike Levy

ok...good. It was too good to be true for the price they were selling it for. They "claimed" it was a demo with 100% factory warranty...blah, blah, blah. 2000 miles or so, don't really remember. I had questioned the silver two tone, as it was rare for an 03 base model truck to have it. At least all the white trucks I had looked at. I didn't get under it to look for damage because the really stupid low price made me question the integrity of the deal.. Went back to talk to my brother and he gave me the low down on it. Someone got took.

Reply to
Eightupman