GM fog lights on 2002 Sierra -- making them come on automatically

I have a 2002 Sierra SLE that did not come with fog lights. I had the OEM fog lights installed by the dealer.
They only come on when the following conditions
are met: - Headlights on - I press the fog light button
The factory fog lights, for me, are not particularly functional, but rather are aesthetic. As such, I'd like them to come on whenever the headlights come on.
Is it possible to program the truck to turn them on whenever the headlights are on? The fog light button is not a switch, just a momentary-contact button that signals the computer to turn them on. I'd like them to come on automatically without having to rewire anything.
--
Rick Onanian

"clevere" wrote

It's very annoying. And most people do it just for the "aesthetics". I say just leave them off unless you are in fog.
Ian