GM fuel cells survive crashes

http://fuelcell.magasite.net/pages/March1_News_1_031910.php
bob

On 13/06/2010 12:15 PM, bob wrote:

How explosive are those fuel cells? Could I put a armor pearcing round next to it, then let it go for even a bigger explosion?
Sure didn't look like much damage. Gas tanks would survive these.
--
Taxation, modern day slavery. The loss of economic freedom.

Once again our goofy friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling LOL

bob wrote:

Interesting link. A minor fender bender crash. Tie the hood down with a coat hanger and keep driving it.

It is funny that the have 5 crashes to point to with just a few cars on the road, who the hell did they hire to drive those cars ?
raamman wrote:

ROFL !
Toyota and Lexus owners I guess, there are over 9,500,000 of them, around the world, that are familiar with cars that have been running out of control for the past three years. ;)

But with GM you get to burn.
On 14/06/2010 6:23 PM, Mike Hunter wrote:

--
Taxation, modern day slavery. The loss of economic freedom.