GM global VP to personally call buyers who returned a vehicle

Page 2 of 2
Not to worry "they" will. The new GM is set to begin paying 1.5 billion on its government loan in the first quarter of 2010 and to turn profit as well
in 2010, at it current sales rate. Try to keep up.

Not from what I hear. GM and GMAC and needing more taxpayers money. They are true to form, they keep on sucking.
Mike Hunter wrote:

Once again our friend Canuck57 has told us the sky is falling, LOL

Once again our friend Canuck57 has told us the sky is falling, LOL

It is for GM.
Tick tock...GM is going to hit a rock Tick tock...GM is out of welfare stock Tick tock...GM is deaply in hawk Tick tock...GM is doing the death walk Tick tock...GM is continuing to balk Tick.....tock.....
Mike Hunter wrote:

Once again our friend Canuck57 tells us the sky is falling LOL