GM goes further down the dumper; NiHM battery supplier broke due to Chevron

Did Bush manage to get that entire sentence out without either stopping to think, or smiling, as though he was looking directly at the sun?

Reply to
80 Knight

Hoser

Reply to
cavedweller

G'day. If you guys start singing the 12 Days of Christmas, I'm going to call Geddy Lee and offer him 5 bucks (Canadian of course) not to sing with you.

Charles the Curmudgeon

Reply to
<n5hsr

I believe I will put on my thinking toque now and just mull that over, eh?

Reply to
William W Western

I think there were a couple of the usual "uhhhhhhhs..." interspersed here and there, but they're so common, I usually don't note them.

Reply to
DeserTBoB

TAKE OFF, EH?

Reply to
DeserTBoB

I thought thinking involved at least one pack of two-four, eh?

Charles the Curmudgeon

Reply to
<n5hsr

"Ten bucks is ten bucks".

Reply to
William W Western

messagenews:sueyj.27317$pM4.4008@pd7urf1no...

It's not a "pack", it's just a "two-four", eh?

Reply to
cavedweller