GM got me POd

After warranty issues with my Buick, GM pissed me off so I looked at other brands for a new car. Just bought my fourth new car, not from GM.

Some years ago Hyundai was considered just a cheap brand of car, nothing fancy. Having recently shopped for a new car I've been doing some comparisons and it is quite amazing what has transformed over the past dozen or so years.

The Sonata Limited comes equipped better than luxury cars of just a few years ago and today comes very close in features to cars costing $20,000 more. Sensing cruise control, lane assist parking assist, heated steering wheel, blind spot detection, and the list goes on.

Compare the Sonata to a Lexus, Lincoln, Buick, Genesis, whatever, and it really holds its own for a lot less money. Sure you don't get the fancy trim and maybe the leather is not the same, but it is still a great value, probably one of the best in the marketplace.

Full disclosure - - I did buy a new Hyundai, but not a Sonata. Got a Genesis this time. It competes head on with the luxury cars.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski