GM IPO delayed?

Looks like they are going to delay the GM IPO, something to do with bad sales numbers...
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/3b14c340-7ff1-11df-91b4-00144feabdc0.html
GM, they just keep on sucking.
--
We all work for government, they ceased working for us a long time ago.

Canuck57 wrote:

The full article can be read here: http://tinyurl.com/2dl2e5j
Car sales went into reverse.
--
Service Guarantees Citizenship

On 27/06/2010 10:28 AM, Jim_Higgins wrote:

Not for everyone...
--
We all work for government, they ceased working for us a long time ago.

Once again our goofy friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling LOL

But alass, GM is still the number one seller in the US. ;)

Once again our goofy friend Canuck57 is telling us the sky is falling LOL