GM is having a sale?

MY local dealers (as well as the Buick web site) are touting a 72 hour sale with 0% financing for 72 months. That is inviting, but I don't know how
much dickering room on the sticker price there will be. If they add the "friend in the business" discount from last year, it would be a really good deal. That would entice me into the showroom.
Edwin Pawlowski wrote:

Every time GM has a sale it tanks the trade-in value of your prior GM vehicle, so you may not end up saving much at all!