GM is still the undisputed Champion

locking the doors and

You think GM is bad about that? Try Ford. I wasn't able to talk my parents out of getting an 04 Expedition... and if you don't put on your seatbelt, the car will make a very annoying chime every 30 seconds until you do. It'll even throw a huge fit if your windshield washer fluid is too low. You can turn them off... but it's the usual Ford procedure - put in key, turn ignition on, turn ignition off, press the emergency flasher button, open the rear liftgate while simultaneously beating your head into the steering wheel, etc, etc. :-P

Reply to
Baral'heia

When will you people learn if you want a high quality vehicle in a domestic brand you must buy high end. I have owned lincolns, corvettes, cadillacs and didnt have a bit of trouble with them until well after 120,000 miles which is also when toyota, honda and bmw start having problems as I have owned them as well.

Reply to
Awmd95