GM isn't even #2 in Canada but...

GM isn't even #2 in Canada but Ford is currently #1. Some interesting comments on this news post:

For example:

"Ford are making their best products ever, and they are leading the industry in fuel effeciency in their trucks and cars, as well as styling, and heck they are sponsoring just about every event going. But a big part of this is a political statement from consumers. I'd be ashamed to drive a GM or Chrysler after they mooched billions from the taxpayers.

Read more:

"

Score was 42 thumbs up and 7 thumbs down. I would say GM has serious brand damage as a result on sucking on the taxpayers wallets.

Reply to
Canuck57