GM Kent Moore VDR Software

Hi all,
I just got a GM / Kent Moore J-42598 Vehicle Data Recorder from an estate sale and want to play with it.
I was able to make a serial data cable for it, and I have an ac adapter that
works (12VDC @1.5A).
I would love to have the VDR host software version 13 or higher.
I realize this update is about 15 meg, but does anyone have it online somewhere.
Help!!!
Thanks - Dave