GM Launches China-Only Baojun Brand

Jim_Higgins

GM China makes money on $10k autos.

GM USA is so lethargic that they loose money at $30K

And wonder why USA manufacturing is dead?

Reply to
Canuck57

We've been buying some tooling from China. The quality is equal to any US or European supplier.

Help me make a choice: Typical US supplier -- $50,000 and 10 to 12 weeks delivery China supplier $26,000 and 20 days for delivery

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I am sure it is. Snap-on for example, quite a bit is made in China and kitted in the USA.

nd you can bet the plant they are made in is making knock offs.

Reply to
Canuck57