GM Launches China-Only Baojun Brand

GM Launches China-Only Baojun Brand http://tinyurl.com/3h3a5jk

--
"Your first, last, and only line of defense-a Cohort of Roman Heavy
Infantry"
On 09/08/2011 3:36 PM, Jim_Higgins wrote:

GM China makes money on $10k autos.
GM USA is so lethargic that they loose money at $30K
And wonder why USA manufacturing is dead?
--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.

We've been buying some tooling from China. The quality is equal to any US or European supplier.
Help me make a choice: Typical US supplier -- $50,000 and 10 to 12 weeks delivery China supplier $26,000 and 20 days for delivery
On 10/08/2011 3:49 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

I am sure it is. Snap-on for example, quite a bit is made in China and kitted in the USA.
nd you can bet the plant they are made in is making knock offs.