GM Logo To Appear On Cars

Page 1 of 3
There was a two inch paragraph in the paper the other day that said GM will start putting a GM Logo on their cars later this year so people know that the car they are seeing is made by GM. The article didn't say
where or how many logo's would appear on the vehicles.
It will start to appear on the Hummer 2
There was a two inch paragraph in the paper the other day that said GM will start putting a GM Logo on their cars later this year so people know that the car they are seeing is made by GM. The article didn't say where or how many logo's would appear on the vehicles.
There are a LOT of people on the road that hate Hummers with a passion. It might be wise for GM to leave their badge off of those puppies.

Me thinks the correct word for what some people think of the folks that drive Hummers is "ENVY" not hate. LOL
mike hunt
"James C. Reeves" wrote:

Not quite, hummers are oversized, gas guzzling, hideous eyesores driven by people who could barely handle manuvering a geo metro much less something the size of a small bus.

That is what I said, envy. ;)
mike hunt
Paradox wrote:

Hummer drivers and their vehicles are a danger to everything else on the road, along with every other 6000lb suv driving soccer mom.
Direct quote from some chick driving a hummer II who merged into the lane occupied by a passenger car: "Wow I went into the lane and didn't even feel like I hit anything."

thats one big mother, no wonder she needs a bus.
--
"Sorry Sir, the meatballs are Orf"
The poster formerly known as Skodapilot.
Paradox wrote:

Corvette = Envy
H2= I laugh.

you could GIVE me a H2 and I would turn around and sell it to some yuppie and buy a way better vehicle.

off a cliff just to watch them explode, others I would put in a field and blast away at them with a Tommy gun.

See, more even indication of envy, "If I had money like Trump" ;)
mike hunt
Johnny Action wrote:

True ...envious of those who can afford to roll them over a cliff and walk away laughing.

Yet another envious of those that can afford to buy and operate those larger, safer, vehicles, it appears.
mike hunt
Johnny Action wrote:

Of the people I know, don't hear many pining for a Hummer like I hear them pining for BMW's, Lexus', Benz's, the new Caddy's etc. When Hummer does come up, the reaction is typically "Oh gawd!" So I'm certain you're mistaken.

Judging from the last part of your reply, I'd say you just proved Mike correct. H

How so?
I doubt that.

snipped-for-privacy@mailcity.com wrote:

ENVY that it takes a C note to fill one of those puppies up and still requires twice as many fillups as my current car? ENVY that the monster can barely fit in its lane? ENVY knowing that if I drive such a beast I'll have the ire of everyone around me because I block everyone's view?
No thanks. Even if I made a 7 figure salary, I'd still cringe at the fact that so much of my money is getting pissed away in an unjustifiably huge, inefficient beast.
What I *do* envy are those Toyota Priuses (or is it Prii?). I just wish they were a bit roomier.
--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.