GM Logo To Appear On Cars

The facts are, GM sells more cars and more trucks than any other manufactures in the US, foreign or domestic and they want the buyers to know it.. Many buyers think Toyota sells more cars and Ford sells more trucks than does GM. They do, but only if one goes by the brand on the grill. In fact Ford sells more cars than Toyota, as well. GM and Ford together sell more total cars and trucks than ALL of the other manufactures combined, selling vehicles in the US. Toyota and its two other lines, Lexus and Scion, are actually in forth place in total sales in the US behind Chrysler not including MB sales.

mike hunt

Johnny Acti>

Reply to
DustyRhoades

Obviously many do, or they would not be buying more trucks today than cars. Nearly 55% of all sales in the US in 2004 were in light trucks. If more people could afford to buy and operate those bigger safer vehicles, the percentages would be even higher. ;)

mike hunt

Johnny Acti>

Reply to
DustyRhoades

See, more even indication of envy, "If I had money like Trump" ;)

mike hunt

Johnny Acti>

Reply to
DustyRhoades

There are a hell of a lot more tractor-trailers on the road than Hummers. It's envy, no doubt about it.

mike hunt

Johnny Acti>

Reply to
DustyRhoades

Speaking of dumbasses, what makes you an authority on GM logo's? I have boxes and boxes of NOS GM parts in my shop, ranging from the 20's to the

70's and the logo has changed several times over the years. The GM logo looks like whatever General Motors says it looks like. H
Reply to
Hairy

Why's everyone hate nuclear?

Reply to
Paradox

True ...envious of those who can afford to roll them over a cliff and walk away laughing.

Reply to
Johnny Action

Lets say I envy a Tractor, they look better.

Reply to
Johnny Action

Yeh and so many of them are women because it makes them feel safe...they are so afraid of getting themselves and there kids killed because they know they cant drive to begin with, so they protect there kids while endangering others kids in a car.

Reply to
Johnny Action

I am the almighty Master of GM, didn't you get the memo?

NOW is the time for GM to look back at their heritage...but they insist on changing everything ... Its almost like they are purposely running the company into the ground.

Reply to
Dennis Smith

Not everyone, the rest of the world in not afraid of nuclear power, only in the US is it feared. The primarily reason is because they do not understand the vast advantages of nuclear power for the production of electricity, I suppose. The environuts have done a good job of vilifying it in the US

mike hunt

Paradox wrote:

Reply to
MikeHunt2

Yet another envious of those that can afford to buy and operate those larger, safer, vehicles, it appears.

mike hunt

Johnny Acti>

Reply to
MikeHunt2

Sure but it takes too long to get to town on one ;)

mike hunt

Johnny Acti>

Reply to
MikeHunt2

You may well be correct. Figures released by NHTSA show the death and injury rate among children in the US has been continually going way down, over the past six or seven years.

They attribute the reduction in the death and injury rate among children to the fact more and more children are riding in those larger safer vehicles, when properly belted, and fewer is smaller less safe vehicles even if properly belted.

mike hunt

Johnny Acti>

Reply to
MikeHunt2

Dennis SMith wrote; I am the almighty Master Of GM, didn't you get my memo?

But are you Master Of Your Domain?

Harryface =D8=BF=D8

1991 Pontiac Bonneville LE 302,552 miles
Reply to
Harry Face