GM Lower rear shock bolt 10.9 Metric for 99 Montana

I'm desperately trying to find the lower shock bolt and nut that fits a 99 Pontiac Montana. I called several dealers and part stores and it's either a non-stock item or an unavailable part. Can anyone tell
me where I can find this bolt or a generic replacement bolt? Since dealers don't have the original bolt in stock would anyone know what they use instead? I couldn't find the part number in the service manual so if anyone knows the part number please let me know.
Thanks in advance,
EGA wrote:

Do you have the old bolt? A good hardware supply (*not* an orange-colored home repair store) should be able to fix you up, assuming you know length, diameter, and thread pitch. 10.9 is a strength rating, not a size - your new bolt should be rated 10.9 or higher.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

Just use a hardened bolt of the same length and diameter.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net