GM may sell more assets

General Motors Corp., which sold $17 billion in assets in the past 15 months, may sell more this year because the company still isn't generating cash from operations, Chief Financial Officer Fritz Henderson said.

"While we're burning cash, we need to be cognizant of what's on our balance sheet and what other assets might be monetized," he said in an interview Tuesday at the North American International Auto Show.

Joe