GM Mechanical discussion newsgroup?

Is there one somewhere?

Try this site, and then go from there: http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/index.php
Happy Trails wrote:

It used to be here until Canuck57 and has buddies had to find a replacement for their CB radios......

It used to be here until Canuck57 and has buddies had to find a replacement for their CB radios......
*********** Nobody is stopping anyone from mechanical discussions.

There may be a lot of mechanical discussions if GM goes down and warranties go with them. ;-)

To be sure, but, based on his profile, the OP is aware of the existence of other newsgroups. I probably mistakenly detected a touch of irony in his post. For the record, rec.autos.tech.
news:04f91961-e34a-4d26-a258- To be sure, but, based on his profile, the OP is aware of the existence of other newsgroups. I probably mistakenly detected a touch of irony in his post. For the record, rec.autos.tech.
******** Yes, I read rec.autos.tech often. It is more general in nature and has avoided some of the polarity that the GM controversy has ignited in this group.

Come on HLS. You have to admit, someone coming in this group for the first time is going to see all the bullshit going on, and likely hit the Delete Group key quite quickly.