GM memo outlines comeback challenges

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061223/AUTO01/612230378/1148

Joe wrote:

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061223/AUTO01/612230378/1148

Comeback challenges? Surely management is suffering from some sort of mass delusion if they think there's anything to come back from, or that it will be in any way challenging. Just ask Mike Hunter, he'll set 'em straight LOL
nate
--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel

Main concern of Detroit management;
How will this affect my bonus and stock options......

<rj>
The answer is for the board of directors to structure compensation packages such that bonuses etc. are based on the long term health and viability of the company, not a single quarter or year profit or loss.
nate
<RJ> wrote:

This is a problem with a lot of corporations today, Nate.
Our bonuses are based on the performance over the year, and they can be substantial.
Some people produce, and should be incentivated. Others are able to massage and edit their performance and goals so that they ARE bonused.

Buy that man a beer.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net