GM might kill off Pontiac or Buick

Page 2 of 2
I think they should kill off management

I suspect Cadilac, buick, pontiac and Chevy will be killed. Once gone GM will come back and buy Toyota. After 10 or so years do to bad management Toyota will be hurting, again GM will axe Toyota, then return again to buy out Nissan, buy 2060 Nissan will be in trouble, GM will then axe Nissan only this time top come back and Buy Honda, finally GM will be back on top with very littly competition from the Japanese.

0050323154400&w=RTR&coview> >

Not too many years ago the pundits had Ford eliminating the Mercury. In 2006 mercury will have three more models that the did at the time of the predicted demise ;)
mike hunt
"Jack L. Spratt" wrote:

I like the way you think! with the Japanese out of the way there 'll only be the Europeans left... Oh and the Koreans..... Oh and the fledgling Chinese manufacturers and...
GM with Suzuki, Fiat Daewoo Saab, etc, etc, etc.
That plan has worked flawlessly to this point. or not.........