Have a question or want to start a discussion? Post it! No Registration Necessary. Now with pictures!
- Posted on
- GM moves on with in-car Facebook app
October 16, 2010, 6:11 am
rate this thread
alive) having to replace the cars they crash with Facebook and similar
in-car stupidities. Clever, clever
GM moves on with in-car Facebook app
Service Guarantees Citizenship
Would You Like To Know More?
Re: GM moves on with in-car Facebook app
Soon the computers will be doing the driving and the driver will be an
You can send the car on errands to pick up or deliver stuff without
It is bound to be much safer for the traffic because bad drivers is
the most dangerous element in the traffic equation.
There are already cars tested driverless in traffic and they are much
more attentive and careful than human drivers.
It solves all kinds of issues like drunk and sleeping drivers as well
as a host of other problems related to drivers.
- » GM's goal: All 2nd-tier pay for workers at Orion plant
- — Next thread in » General Motors Forum
- » GM recalls over 230,000 more Trailblazer-family SUVs over door electronics
- — Newest thread in » General Motors Forum
- » GM recalling Cadillac ATS, XTS, Chevy Impala over faulty brake lamps
- — Last Updated thread in » General Motors Forum