GM noted in Austin plane crash: Full text of Joe Stack online

Page 2 of 2
GM made it politicial when they stuck their greedy hands in my pocket.
Ever time we have to pay for GM negligence, incompetance, ineptness and pervesion of using middle class taxpayers for corporate slush funds in
bailouts....
It will be posted here by someone or myself.
When GM and it's abortions quit sucking, I will be gone.
On 19/02/2010 10:46 AM, Mike Hunter wrote:

Now, that paints quite a picture.......
On 19/02/2010 10:22 PM, Dave wrote:

It is the truth, Government Motors legitimizing taxation of Americans for corporations.
(Off topic posting deleted, automatically)
This is an automotive News Group, not a political News Group
Mike Hunter wrote:

Screw you Mike, you wanna be newsgroup cop. Aren't you late for work at the Security Kiosk at the mall? Run along now...
On 19/02/2010 10:46 AM, Mike Hunter wrote:

Mike Hunter wa whining.