GM only emit water vapour

http://www.fuelcelltoday.com/online/news/articles/2008-01/GM-unveils-hybrid-car-and-fuel-c
Buick LaCrosse Eco-Hybrid in China

http://www.fuelcelltoday.com/online/news/articles/2008-01/GM-unveils-hybrid-car-and-fuel-c
For several years, the airport in Frankfurt, Germany has been using hydrogen powered transport busses. Dont know if they are still doing it, or if it were a study. They emit only water vapor.
I guess I automatically suspect GM of BS and grandstanding about things they dont intend, or cant, deliver upon
H> For several years, the airport in Frankfurt, Germany has been using H> hydrogen H> powered H> transport busses. Dont know if they are still doing it, or if it H> were a H> study. They emit H> only water vapor. H> I guess I automatically suspect GM of BS and grandstanding about H> things they H> dont intend, or cant, deliver upon While the emissions from the buses consited of water, one has to take into account the emissions from the process that produced the hydrogen fuel. Intuitively one would expect the total to be higher than simply burning hydrocarbons in the bus engines directly and cut our the intermediate steps. Hydrogen fuel does displace where emissions occur, but what we are after is a reduction in total emissions.
Cheers,
Indrek Aavisto
news:Z5idna-> While the emissions from the buses consited of water, one has to take into

Agree 100%. Hydrogen power is good technology, waiting for a cheap fuel source.

The emissions are only local problems. By rmoving the emissions away from people the problem is gone. Global warming is a very good thing but unfortunately we can not increase it.
The emissions are only local problems. By rmoving the emissions away from people the problem is gone. Global warming is a very good thing but unfortunately we can not increase it. ********* I think you have lost your way, either semantically or technically.
Global warming is not a good thing. Total emissions of greenhouse gases are serious. The CO2 concentration in the atmosphere is at the highest level of the past 20 million years. There is no such thing, really, as local problems anymore, with respect to pollution and emissions.

The problems are only local. There are lots of areas where the effects are positive. There is a lot of other type of polution which we should be concerned about. That is also mostly local. Heavy metals are the most dangerous polutants. Global warming is a very good thing for most people. There are of course those who do not like it. Global cooling would definitely be much worse. Most so called experts were predicting global cooling very recently.