GM: Possible pitfalls could derail rebound

Page 3 of 6  


Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
You keep going around in circles. You are entitled to you own opinion no matter how convoluted it may be. Read previous posts as to who actually had what problems and what warranties were issued and why, WBMA. Trying to enlighten you apparently is a waist of time, you prefer to believe what you want to believe. Bye, bye.

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
That says more about you than the cars you choose to buy if you believe using a foot actuated parking brake is a hard thing to do. LOL
\> Mike hunt wrote:

.net/njnagel
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
It's not that it's hard, it's that it's a sucky design. There's no possiblity of using the parking brake as anything other than a parking brake if you use that stupid foot pedal. Couldn't even use it as an "emergency brake" if your base brakes failed because it's either on or off (and doesn't work worth a shit anyway - it feels like there's a spring in the linkage somewhere instead of a direct cable connection) Certainly couldn't use it to correct understeer in the snow...
nate
Mike hunt wrote:

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
DUH! It is no harder to hold the brake release lever on a foot operated brake than holding down the button on a lever release ;)

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
There is no release lever on GM's current implementations of this design, you have to push it all the way to the floor to release the ratchet. Like I said, it's a sucky design. And yes, it is harder to hold the release lever of a foot operated brake while operating it with your left foot than it is to simply use your right hand to hold the button in on a handbrake and operate the lever with the same hand.
nate

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
No wonder you have a problem you don't know how it works. Actually it is a step ON step OFF design which allows one to use only the foot to opperate the brake and to keep both hands on the wheel. LOL

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
I know how it works, it SUCKS. Even if it did work properly, you couldn't use it while the car is moving because you can't modulate it thus you would be risking rear brake lockup. LOL at you and the GM apologists. You can't even admit when GM makes something so clearly shitty that it's indefensible.
nate
Mike hunt wrote:

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Nate Nagel wrote:

Mike is suffering from cranial rectal inversion, have pity on him.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Sticks an stones, in the NGs we are accustomed to personal attacks from those that have run out of facts to support their arguments. What will you resort to next, vulgarities? LOL

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Hah, that is funny, since when did you ever post a single "fact" that wasn't pulled out of your ass? You're delusional.
nate
Mike hunt wrote:

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Mike hunt wrote:

I don't do that Mike, I just think you really do deserve pity.
--
Civis Romanus Sum

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
If you do not want do a proper search for the facts or accept what I posted that is your prerogative. I could not care less what you or anybody else thinks.
I am simply trying to set the record straight by presenting some facts, for those that do not know the facts, so they may not be erroneously influenced by the personal opinions of those that are not enlightened. ;)

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Wrong, moron. If you present us information, with nothing except your "good name" to back it up, it isn't facts...It's information provided by a moron. So, either post links proving what you say is actually true, or admit you are full of shit and shut up. Oh, and for the record, saying the same shit over and over does not make it a "fact".
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
I never did the home work for my own kids, what makes you think I will do yours. Do you own search WBMA. You person opinion does not mean much. LOL

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Mike hunt wrote:

That's probably because you wanted them to PASS.

Hell of a lot more than yours.
nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Ya right LOL

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Nate, dont even waste time with this cretin. We all know something is wrong with him.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload
Ya right LOL

Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

Related Threads

    Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.