GM Power WIndows problems

I have a 99 Buick PA, i started having problems with the driver power window not wanting to come up. My inlaw has a 2000 Lesabrea, she had 3 of all windows replaced but the car
was under warranty but know she has the rear driver wont close.. my wife has a 98 Century, she had hers replaced, under warranty Our friend has a 2000 Bonnieville same problem rear pass. window down. My boss has a 99 Olds Intrigue. rear drvier window
the dealer says it a window regulator thats bads.. but i still hear the motor trys to operate. what is the function of the window regulator.. As you can see i assume GM makes lowsy window parts.
Thank
I had the same problem with my 1999 Grand Prix. It was the passenger side first. All that was wrong there was the rubber track is rides on came unstuck. I reglued it and it is fine. Next was the drivers side. All I did there was take of the paneling, a little WD-40 in the control unit and all is well again. Gets dirty and the contacts get corroded. This myth all dealers say is the motor, is due to not knowing themselves. Plus its a pretty penny in there pocket when it comes to replacing them.
In all the cars I have owned that had power window problem, not one was the motor
Jeff
I have a 99 Buick PA, i started having problems with the driver power window not wanting to come up. My inlaw has a 2000 Lesabrea, she had 3 of all windows replaced but the car was under warranty but know she has the rear driver wont close.. my wife has a 98 Century, she had hers replaced, under warranty Our friend has a 2000 Bonnieville same problem rear pass. window down. My boss has a 99 Olds Intrigue. rear drvier window
the dealer says it a window regulator thats bads.. but i still hear the motor trys to operate. what is the function of the window regulator.. As you can see i assume GM makes lowsy window parts.
Thank
The regulator is the mechanism the motor operates that actually moves the window up and down.