GM Protection Plan Basic Guard Coverage

My 2002 Chevy Monte Carlo has 6, 000 miles to go on manufacturers warranty.

I'm thinking of purchasing an extended warranty

GM Protection Plan - Basic Guard coverage -

the information site at gmprotectionplan.com gives pretty

good info, but leaves the pricing to the sales reps at the local

dealer. It's just not a good idea to enter negotiations without

complete knowledge of what you are negotiating.

Is there anyway to find out pricing online..... Also what is the

experience of extended warranty coverage as it applies to

problems such as piston slap, lower intake manifold gasket failure,

and dex-cool problems.

Thanks !!!

Reply to
2002 Monte Carlo