GM puts brake on rear-drive vehicles | Chicago Tribune

(from HF,)
Shit ! There goes my yeller G-8 V8 I was gonna order.
GW = can you post this link in the GM newsgroup ? I don't have the ability to do so.

Harryface
http://www.chicagotribune.com/classified/automotive/columnists/chi-0704090401apr10,0,7049242.column?coll=chi-business-hed
According the latest GM stockholders report the all new 2008 Caddy CTS is still RWD. An optional V8 and AWD will be available. I believe the V6 will get a blower standard as well.
mike