GM puts brake on rear-drive vehicles | Chicago Tribune

(from HF,)

Shit ! There goes my yeller G-8 V8 I was gonna order.

GW = can you post this link in the GM newsgroup ? I don't have the ability to do so.

Harryface

Geoff Welsh

According the latest GM stockholders report the all new 2008 Caddy CTS is still RWD. An optional V8 and AWD will be available. I believe the V6 will get a blower standard as well.

mike

Mike Hunter