GM Recovery hopes

Page 2 of 2
Well, Chrysler invented the A/T. I owned a 41 Buick Roadmaster with dual carbs. 3 speed column shift. Yeh the D.F. was somewhere around 1950.
The DyanFlow suffered from a shit pump that shredded and ate the
torque converter. Turned the turbine blades into razors. My buddy was a mechanic and rebuilt them. Been there, seen it, done it, ... Have no need to prove facts.
Perhaps those antiques don't have original dynaflow AT? Next time I see one I will ask what they did to the original dynaflow.
neguhe = On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 18:15:08 -0500, "Mike Hunter"