GM RPO Codes

I'm bored, so I'm thumbing through a couple of our vehicles RPO codes. But some are eluding my decription methods!

1994 C3500 Dually - JAN, VR3, ZQZ, 6XD, 7XD

1995 Monte Carlo Z34 - 6PY, 7PY, 8UT, 9UT

Can anyone enlighten me?

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie

The Monte Carlo codes appear to have something to do with the springs.

Reply to
Silver Surfer

Here's a site that will help you decipher the Monte Carlo codes.

Reply to
Silver Surfer

Unfortunatly that list only applies to first gen w-body cars with the FE3 suspension.

Reply to
Steve Mackie

They are, I can take photos for proof. ;)

Steve

Reply to
Steve Mackie