GM RPO Codes

I'm bored, so I'm thumbing through a couple of our vehicles RPO codes. But some are eluding my decription methods!
1994 C3500 Dually - JAN, VR3, ZQZ, 6XD, 7XD
1995 Monte Carlo Z34 - 6PY, 7PY, 8UT, 9UT
Can anyone enlighten me?
Steve
The Monte Carlo codes appear to have something to do with the springs.

Here's a site that will help you decipher the Monte Carlo codes.
http://w-body.com/spring-codes.html

Unfortunatly that list only applies to first gen w-body cars with the FE3 suspension.

I checked my GM SPO book & my database & none of those are in there. Are They Real?

They are, I can take photos for proof. ;)
Steve

I am going to look further. I have a parts man friend at a dealership. I will see if he can find this out tomorrow!