GM's Audit Flubs [VIDEO]

GM's Audit Flubs [VIDEO] http://www.thestreet.com/video/10925743/gms-audit-flubs.html#679340826001
Investors should steer clear of GM's IPO due to auditing problems, says
Francine McKenna, re: The Auditors
--
"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my
friends respect me. The others can do whatever they please."
On 11/18/10 1:32 PM, Jim_Higgins wrote:

report on a new audit. Gm made a 6 billion deposit in the pension plan last month, when they didn't have too. All news groups have a majority of haters that post anything bad, if two haters post the same thing it must be the truth. Who is this women anyway, what is her background, who does she work for. sure didn't impress me.
Tom wrote:

Literacy usually doesn't impress you :-)
--
"I have tried to live my life so that my family would love me and my
friends respect me. The others can do whatever they please."
On 11/18/10 3:37 PM, Jim_Higgins wrote:

were face to face. I doubt it. I have a reason to be able to post at all time of the day i have been retired 19 years. you must be cheating your company if you do work