GM's Buick brand reaches crossroads

If the A-holes at GM built and sold either of these two cars it would be as if they had the ability to print all the money they could dream of.

Double Tap

Very true. I've never driven a new Charger, but I hear that Hemi is quite powerful.

Reply to
80 Knight

How tuned up is the engine? My Series II non-supercharged in my last Bonnie used to get 30MPG on the highway. My new supercharged one looses a point or two off of that.

I think you need a tune-up my friend. Even the non-supercharged engine I had used to move damned fast. It also had close to 300,000 on the odo.

Reply to
80 Knight

Oh, it scoots along but is no powerhouse. Maybe I underplayed the potential. It is no neck snapper

Reply to
<HLS

No, the regular 3800 isn't any neck snapper, that I will agree with. The supercharged version though, is another story.

Reply to
80 Knight

The newest car I have driven was an '04 Grand Prix rental. If memory serves, it had the Series III 3800. I guess I am kind of partial to my engines. Out of all the cars I have had, 4 have had some version of the 3.8, three have had some version of the 3.1, the other was a 3400, and the last was a 305, so I am pretty used to the 3.8/3.1 family.

Reply to
80 Knight