GM's March to Rice Burners

GM's Buick SUV will be first to be imported from China http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2015/12/04/gm-buick-china-suv/76801652/

--
Hussein Obama working hard to destroy America

On Mon, 7 Dec 2015 08:11:11 -0500, Jim_Higgins

It will be interesting to see how it works out. GM quality has been crappy so the Chinese may improve on it. While China makes a lot of cheap junk, they are capable of making high quality parts too.
I used to laugh at people buying Hyundai until they turned the corner. I'm on my 4th and they have been better than any GM car I've ever owned in 50 years.

If they are any good shouldn't you still be on your first?

Probably could be. I get bored with a car after a few years and want something a bit different, new technology, etc. I used to keep them six years and my wife used it the second set, but she no longer drives.
My new car has goodies like heated steering wheel, heads up display, adaptive cruise control.
What pissed me of was GM's attitude when the heated seat broke in my '01 LeSabre. It was only two years old but passed 36,000 miles so it was either $672 or they said I should buy a new car. That car was loaded with problems and I finally gave it away. Potentially a very nice car, but built from crappy materials. Everything broke on it in six years, transmission, brake line corroded, heater blew cold air on one side, hot air on the other, dash lights out, and about a dozen other things, big and small.