GM's return policy may not be worth the hassle

Page 3 of 3

Bitch about GM prices! Bitch about GM bailout! Bitch about GM quality! Bitch about their return policy, and you haven't even bought one!
I suspect that your pussy hurts.
Get a midol.
Perhaps, but Toyota and Honda do not offer anything like it.

You are wrong again. Toyota and Honda have been subsidized by the Japanese government ever since WWII, and both lost money since the beginning of the year, dummy.

Let me ask this...$22,000 is a pretty cheap price. GM has been losing a fortune, and continues to bleed.
How do they continue to sell cheap products like this, even though they are losing money, without being called for "dumping".
I think we all know that it IS, in effect, dumping, but where does the legal aspect cave in?