GM Said to Keep GMC, Eliminate Pontiac in New Plan (Update2)

Page 2 of 2

I got four of them. Listed in order from least excitng to most.
1. 2006 Grand Prix. Beautiful red car. Pretty plain. Has On-Star, aluminum wheels CD, all power, cloth seats, 3.8 V-6. Surprising power. Have gotten as high as 32.5 mph at highway speed. Everywhere I go, I get compliments on how nice the car looks. On the downside, Consumer Reports called this car "mediocre." Guess that means I dont know what the hell I am talking about, even though I have owned the damned thing for almost three years, with absolutley NO problems.
2. 1998 Grand Prix GTP. Bought new in 98. Loaded with everything except sunroof. Black with black leather interior. Beautiful car. Get lots of compliments today even though the car is 11 years old and is a daily driver. The supercharged 3.8 is very fast, but I can still get 30 miles per gallon if I drive it right. Turns a lot of heads with its nice looks.
3. 2008 G-8. Amazing car. Has the entire package: looks, handling, size, although it doesnt look like a big car, decent gas mileage, huge interior. This car will simply FLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Simply a shame the this was the right car at the wrong time.
4. 1998 Trans Am.
Bought a couple of years ago with 12003 miles on the odometer. Just recently hit 20000. Real head turner from ages eight to eighty. A real beast. Enormous horespower!!! One of the greatest bangs for the buck in terms of power that you will ever see in our lifetime.
Pontiac excitement lives, if you'll look past the Aztec or G3.