GM Sales

http://media.gm.com/content/media/us/en/news/news_detail.brand_gm.html/content/Pages/news/us/en/2010/July/0701_gmsales

On 01/07/2010 4:37 PM, Tom wrote:

http://media.gm.com/content/media/us/en/news/news_detail.brand_gm.html/content/Pages/news/us/en/2010/July/0701_gmsales 38% fleet sales, I wonder how much of that is taxpayer funded?
--
We all work for government, they ceased working for us a long time ago.

all car companies have fleet sales some good and some bad neither you or I know what ones and they all make some kind of a profit. these are the actual sales nbrs. you posted a sales drop from may to june for gm and a sales increase for ford from year to year.
this is gm year to year also figure in the percentages the loss of 4 brands
DETROIT - June sales for Chevrolet, Buick, GMC and Cadillac increased by a combined 36 percent to 194,828 units in the United States. This is the sixth straight month in which sales for GM's brands increased year-over-year by more than 20 percent. Year-to-date sales for the four brands also have risen 32 percent to 1,069,577 units - an increase of 258,368