GM Screwing Americans

Under $10K for a truck, and can get diesel too. Better mileage than any NA built truck.

But not in price fixed USA. CAW/UAW will not hear of it.

For cars though, Tata Nano, under $4K.

Reply to
Canuck57

GM screwing America. This is news? Old GM = New GM.

Reply to
Jim_Higgins

I recently talked to a union crane operator in a northern state. He made $105k last year working

40 hours per month, NOT 40 per week. And we wonder why things cost so much.
Reply to
Paul in Houston TX

I used to be OK with unions, but after CAW/UAW used the tax system on us, I now avoid buying union at all costs. With me, having a union label is now a liability for the sale.

Next vehicle I purchase will be imported and non-union. As even Toyota, Honda and BMW have union parts in them.

They may have voted to use the tax system to pick my pockets, but at the till they will loose more than they got. I don't support corrupt bailouts from entitlement losers that really need an adult spanking and some forced integrity instilled upon them. They effectively stole from me and many others.

Reply to
Canuck57