GM Screwing Americans

http://www.insideline.com/faw/faw-gm-unveils-kuncheng-pickup-in-china.html
Under $10K for a truck, and can get diesel too. Better mileage than any NA built truck.
But not in price fixed USA. CAW/UAW will not hear of it.
For cars though, Tata Nano, under $4K.
--
Seems like paying your bills with real money is no longer the accepted
behavior in USA. Perhaps that is the problem and not the the solution.
On 7/31/11 1:26 AM, Canuck57 wrote:

GM screwing America. This is news? Old GM = New GM.
Canuck57 wrote:

I recently talked to a union crane operator in a northern state. He made $105k last year working 40 hours per month, NOT 40 per week. And we wonder why things cost so much.
On 31/07/2011 12:29 PM, Paul in Houston TX wrote:

I used to be OK with unions, but after CAW/UAW used the tax system on us, I now avoid buying union at all costs. With me, having a union label is now a liability for the sale.
Next vehicle I purchase will be imported and non-union. As even Toyota, Honda and BMW have union parts in them.
They may have voted to use the tax system to pick my pockets, but at the till they will loose more than they got. I don't support corrupt bailouts from entitlement losers that really need an adult spanking and some forced integrity instilled upon them. They effectively stole from me and many others.